Benefits of Wisconsin Ginseng
of Wisconsin Ginseng
Scientists have categorized ginseng as an adaptogen. An adaptogen is a substance that safely increases general resistance to physical, chemical and biological factors. An adaptogen has the following requirements: the substance should be safe or innocuous, have anti-stress activity and possess normalizing and protective affects. Ginseng meets all of these fundamental requirements.
Through scientific research, scientists have discovered that ginseng may be beneficial in the following areas:
- - Helping maintain lower stress levels
- - Enhancing memory, focus and mood
- - Stimulating immune function
- - Calming the mind and nervousness
- - Increasing energy and vitality levels
- - Enhancing brain activity
- - Restoring stamina
- - Improving Rheumatoid Arthritis symptoms READ CLINICAL STUDY
- - Promoting good health & prevents the onset of disease
- - Helping maintain normal blood sugar levels
Hear what Clinical Physician, Professor, Natural Healer - Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, M.D. had to say about the powerful benefits adaptagens (such as our ginseng) can have on our bodies. CLICK HERE TO READ THE BLOG
NOTE: Consult with your personal physician before beginning any new supplemental program.